[Phone Solicitor Reporting and Blocking]
Search Phone Numbers
★ Spread the word
Click the button below to add PhoneSpamFilter.co.uk to your shared bookmark service.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- phonespamfilter does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If phonespamfilter learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, phonespamfilter will remove that post.
- phonespamfilter, or people who post on phonespamfilter, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
- phonespamfilter does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on phonespamfilter's forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the phonespamfilter site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of phonespamfilter postings by search engines and other sitesSearch engines and other sites not affiliated with phonespamfilter - including archive.org, google.com and yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available postings.
5. Circumstances in which phonespamfilter may release information
- PhoneSpamFilter.co.uk may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.